Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hooray, initial layout is complete!

Wow, that only took a small eternity. I imagine this will change again over the coming months, but I now have something I don't entirely hate. So, that's something. And now I can get on with content.

Okay - what do I have planned for the next couple of weeks?
  • Swatch posts! Fyrinnae shadows and lip lustres, Morgana Minerals eyeshadows, and GOSH eyeliners, off the top of my head

  • Book review: I'm rereading the Dresden Files, so I should soon have a review for Storm Front on the way, and possibly Fool Moon, but let me get through the first one.

  • I may try for an EOTD, but first I have to figure out how to take a picture of my eye without completely screwing up. I will get it figured it out.



I guess that now I have a blog, I should finally start commenting on other people's blogs instead of being all lurky and stuff. And I need to start up my blogroll. Stuff to do, stuff to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment