Thursday, September 30, 2010

Layout, I do not like you.

Okay, really not liking this layout. It's clunky and the background is almost too busy. I need to do some tinkering with it, probably over the weekend (I have to work around an assignment I'm trying to finish and all). So much for being a website administrator in training and I can't even get a blogger layout right. :P It'll get fixed up.

I'm also still trying to figure out how to organize everything. I'm not very good at this whole "blogging" thing - I'm more of a "ramble a lot on LiveJournal, Twitter, and Tumblr" person, so this is a tiny bit different to me (if you haven't guessed by now, I am very, very wordy and I don't quite know when to stop typing - and then I agonize over everything I just wrote the second I submit it. It's kinda hard going from a lurker to a blogger/commenter. ._.)

No comments:

Post a Comment