Sunday, October 10, 2010

EOTD: Happy Thanksgiving. :D



Yeah, it's Thanksgiving here in Canada. i.e. we eat a lot of turkey and have to put up with immediate family. I'm kinda sick, so it's a weird sort of day for me.

But I did get a good image of my eye makeups for the day! (Even though I had something of a blending fail on it...)




(Yes, I actually used three colours, even though it looks more like two. Like I said. Blending fail. And I also barely got it down to the lashline. Arg. AND there's totally a smudge on the inner third that shouldn't be there. Today was a complete makeup fail of a day - what a wonderful choice for my very first EOTD, eh? XD)

UDPP in Eden. All shadow is Fyrinnae. In crease, Japan. On lid, Evocation (which I think may have caused the issue - that comes out really dark on me for some reason. :/). And under brows and that big space between my nose and inner eye, Titania. Eyebrows (yes, they actually are filled in, I think the camera may have washed it out a bit) - The Body Shop's Brow Kit in 02. Mascara - Hard Candy's Ginormous Lash in Carbon Black.

I don't have a picture of the rest of my face - I have a spot under my nose and another on the side of my nose, and blarg.

Foundation: Meow Flawless Feline in Inquisitive Persian
Concealer: Meow Undereye Concealer in Inquisitive Persian
Morgana Cryptoria's Ethereal Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment