Friday, October 15, 2010

EOTD: I can't think of anything witty.

I seem to be over my flu-like illness (yesterday... had way too much energy and didn't know what to do with myself. Ended up being awake until nearly 3 AM. o_o).

And then I unexpectedly got asked to work today (I currently work as a substitute library tech at a little public library - when I get work, it's at random). (Of course, by doing that, I've still got half an assignment to finish up tonight, because work was busybusybusy and I had no downtime to work on it.)

I have no idea how my eyeliner looks so... worn. O_o It shouldn't look that bad. And I swear my mascara is not that clumpy. Also, whut at the messy glasses. I need to learn to clean my glasses after eyemakeup and before taking a picture. Also, it's a little messy, but it's better than the fail that I did on Thanksgiving, heh (I've got brushes on the way that are actually intended for the crease instead of trying to do it with a smudger brush. Yes, that's what I'm using right now. :/).






UDPP - Eden
Hi-Fi Cosmetics e/s - Living Dead Girl (lid)
Hi-Fi Cosmetics e/s - Lords of Salem (crease)
Fyrinnae e/s - Nijiro (blending, browbone)
Annabelle Smoothliner - Gunmetal
Hard Candy Ginormous Lash - Carbon Black
TBS Brow Kit - 02

Rest of face (not shown here):
Meow Flawless Feline - Inquisitive Persian
Meow Undereye Concealer - Inquisitive Persian
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre - Visual Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment