Friday, October 8, 2010

Hi-Fi Cosmetics swatches!

Oh, these. You don't want to see what my first attempt with making these swatches were (hint: it involved long lines of UDPP Eden. Apparently, that looks really yellow on the back of my hand, which is weird because it looks nothing like that on my lids. I don't know.)

Anyway, these are swatches of the five Hi-Fi shadows I bought during the summer (plus the two samples that were included). If you ever needed any proof that I really really really like greens, reds and pinks, and metallics, this would be it. That's all it is. Heh.





Forsaken: Deep emerald green with shimmer.
Decadence: Sparkly yellow gold.
Last Words: Light pink with light gold sparkle.
Beneath the Rose: Copper rose shimmer.
Prophecies and Curses: Medium glowy green with shimmer.

(Go figure that the one that they all come out the best on is the one with PaC nearly cut off. :/)

Samples:


Wanted: Brown with some bronze. Shimmery.
Delusion: Olive-y yellow green.

(All swatches were made dry.)

I bought the five eyeshadows. The last two samples were included with purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment