Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hi.

I've kinda got the flu (or at least, that's what I think it is), so uh, nothing major to update about.

I was tinkering around with the layout a day or two ago when I realised that I had to reupload the original CSS/HTML file again since the rounded corner thing has actually screwed the layout up a bit and it's really hard to find out where to take it down from. (I tried. Blogger told me I was missing a div layer section. I can't find the div layer section.) I have a vague idea (but my brain is so slow today and yesterday that nothing is incredibly clear) of what I may do for a new banner (because I really don't care for the current one). (Yes, I spend far too much time focussing on this, I really do. I just want to make a decent layout that's not eye-searing. D: And once I figure out something, I will shut up about it. I swear.)

Also - I shall soon have swatches of Hi-Fi Cosmetics's Nightmare collection, since I just got the sample set today! (I already love Spookshow and Lords of Salem and I haven't even used them yet.) But maybe when I'm not aching with the flu and everything hurts to move. I think I have another book review nearly done, so maybe that'll be up in the next couple of days.

/done babbling about nothing at all

No comments:

Post a Comment