Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am really good with excuses.

Yeah, so that list of things that I said I was going to post? Going to have to be put off for a little bit. My midterm is this weekend and I'm busy playing catchup with my assignments for the course (the reason for this is I wasn't enrolled in my course until it was nearly two weeks late - which means that I had four weeks to do six weeks worth of work. It's a distance course, I'm not physically in a classroom, but there is still a ridiculous amount of work. Once I finish these, I still have to do forum discussions and do a follow-along example question per chapter, each of which is at least five pages). I do actually have most of the reviews done, I'm just missing pictures right now, so they don't have that much more to be added.

So. Yeah. I am a busy little creature, but I have schoolwork to do instead. ): At least once I finish this, I'll be caught up and won't have to do 2 assignments a week anymore. Sure, I'll have NaNoWriMo to deal with, but I have developed habits to make everything pretty productive during that month (I'm still trying to figure out how I completed NaNo last year with six courses that I could barely keep up in. o_o), so hopefully posting shouldn't be too bad, but now it just means that all of my Hallowe'en posts will be delayed so they won't be going up until after the collections have been taken down. xP Stupid timing there, me.

I did have an EOTD from a few days ago that I decided against posting because my blending skills (I have new brushes! I just still need to figure out how to make them work!) are laughable. (Just saying, but Hi-Fi's Dark Carnival and Spookshow actually go together really nicely, which surprised me. I just need to work on my blending.)

So. Yeah. There you go.

... this is a really long post for what it's actually about. Why am I so wordy? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment