Friday, October 8, 2010

Morgana Cryptoria swatches!

I swear I am the messiest swatcher ever. xP

Anyway, these are swatches of the samples by Morgana Cryptoria (formerly known as Morgana's Minerals) that I bought about a month back or so. It took me a while to get around to doing so, even though I've been meaning to do this for a very long time. There were a lot of colours that didn't want to co-operate with my camera. :/


Eyeshadow Swatches


Crow's Nest: A soft bronzy-brown
Jolly Roger: Black-black with sparkles
Ornamental Gold: A non-sparkly gold. Kinda satin-y, really. (And I really need to get a full-size of this. It's such an odd sort of gold shade that I don't see much.)
Joan de Arc: It's actually green. Kinda a medium green colour and sorta satiny. I have no idea why it's coming up as blue here. It's not blue.



Shady Pines: Deeeep green, nearly black (and here it comes up as black. It's not completely black) with sparkles.
Drafty Castle: Coppery orange-brown, a bit shimmery.
Ectoplasm: Slimer bright green. (This and Ornamental Gold were the two shades I immediately had to try out when I first got them.)
Mordred: Darkish shimmery bronze brown.



Horizon: Coral-pink. (It's the exact colour of "red sky at night" - I know because I held that sample bag up against my window during one of those evenings and it was a perfect match.)
Stonekeep: Olive-y green. Shimmery.
Harken: This is actually not that dark as my picture came out with. This is another shade my camera hates. This one is far more teal than it appears (basically, JdA appears as Harken should, though bluer, and Harken appears as JdA should. I don't even know. I definitely applied them in the order shown here though. O_o)

All colours applied dry.

Glitter:


Copper Rose: Self explanatory.
Ancient: Gold/pink with rainbow (I'm pretty sure this isn't available anymore, but it may have gotten renamed. I need to check the site again.)
Pewter: Dark tin-grey.

All glitter applied over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.

Mineral Veil:

Ethereal Veil: Finishing powder that's a soft blue-tinted white, but shifts bluish/purplish/blue-green-ish. I applied this so you could see how it looks both heavily applied and more blended out. It's very very subtle.

I bought all samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment