Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WOO.

NEW LAYOUT. FINALLY.

I like this one much better. :D (Needed a bit of help from Blogger Buster because I occasionally forget where things are when it comes to Blogger's templates.) I think this is a bit easier on the eyes than the last layout. I liken the whole "I need a new layout! D:" stage I went through to getting a new house, and being uncomfortable with having people over to visit because it doesn't look like it's yours yet - it needs new paint, new colour schemes, etc., but you don't have all of the time in the world, so you choose a couple of colours you're comfortable with and promise yourself you'll fix it up later. That's... kinda what was going on here (I actually created this blog in like January, which will tell you just how long it's taken me to do anything with it. ._.)

Spent the weekend working on a Java assignment that just did not want to work (nothing more frustrating than a program telling you that there was a character not typed in... when it was there anyway and I had typed it in over and over and it was just like "ERROR: NO SYMBOL FOUND. WILL NOT COMPILE". Hate Java sometimes. Rawr), so this is why it took so long for me to get around to this. Sometimes school gets in the way.

In any case, coming up (as in, before the end of the week)!:
  • Swatches from Hi-Fi Cosmetics' Nightmare 2010 collection!

  • Something from the Nightside review!

No comments:

Post a Comment