Friday, November 19, 2010

So. Much. Shiny.

Meow Cosmetics have opened their Xmas Shoppe, which is all of their Christmas collections. I thought Hallowe'en had a lot. I was wrong. So much sparkly stuff. o_o There's 12 collections.

They also have an early Black Friday sale starting tonight - the usual: US has free shipping, Canada has free shipping at $30+, and other international has free shipping at $50+.

(There's stuff I'm pretty sure I want, but I'm going to hold off for a while, since these are going to be available for a month and a half or so, and it's not quite the rush that there was for the Hallowe'en collections. But SO MUCH STUFF. I'm especially liking the Xmas Tree, Glacial Grove, Holiday Ghost Stories, Merry Mayhem, and the two December-only collections. It's going to take a while to narrow everything down.)

4 comments:

  1. I know! I'm so excited for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the sale this morning! I'm excite, but still on a low buy. Think I'm going to hold off for now too! But there looks like a lot of awesome colors in the Christmas collections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh man I'm gonna go nuts. I have so many of last years stuff and this years look just as awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ everyone:

    It all looks so lovely! And... so much. D: (As in quantity, I mean.) I'm pretty much on a low-buy right now (hooray that it's still going to be around until New Years? at least I still stand a chance of getting something), but the pretty! the sparkly! (and after getting a few of the Hallowe'en colours, I'm quite impressed with their eyeshadows, so this makes it even harder to pick. D:)

    ReplyDelete