Saturday, December 4, 2010

Meow Hallowe'en 2010 swatches!

(Yeah. Two months after they stopped being available. Ahem.)

I only got four of the eyeshadows available from the (really really big) Hallowe'en shop that Meow offered - two from the Alien Abduction collection, two from Dance of Death.



Click for bigger! :D


Demon: a rich red-orange with shimmer. Very very similar to Wet 'n' Wild's Inferno nailpolish, though Inferno is more orange.
Cadaver: Shimmery sage-green, very dying-leaves colour, but pretty all the same.
S.E.T.I.: Bronzey-pewter-brown with a touch of sparkle. Looks a lot more interesting in real life than it does here - much more metallic in real life.
Abductee: Silver-heather (so, kinda a purply-silver), sparkly!

(apologies for the shadow on the bottom. ._. )

All swatches done over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to bring out the sparkle more.

So apparently, my original images wasn't as bad as I had thought in terms of brightness, now that I'm looking at it on a new monitor. Swapping in the non-levelled photos here and there where needed! Apologies if I made something look a lot better than it actually was.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I love the look of Demon and Cadaver <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ SilhouetteScreams: I knoooooow. After seeing Phyrra's swatches from last year, I had to get them.

    ReplyDelete