Sunday, March 20, 2011

Um. Hi?



Remember me? I used to blog here, and randomly stopped last month. Uh. Yeah. Long story short, stuff happened. And I'm supposed to be job searching, and I've done a horrid job at doing so.

Anyway - I haven't abandoned this blog! Actually, it's in need of a new layout, I think. This current one's a bit dark for my liking. I'm thinking of maybe soft light orange, pink/coral, and white (with black or dark grey for text), but it's going to take me a while to maneuver around Blogger's code, so it's going to be a while before a new layout is up. But that is coming.

And new posts!
- Swatches of Silk Naturals' UD Naked Palette dupes
- some Hi-Fi shadows
- NYX round lipstick swatches
- Morgana Cryptoria swatches
- I am supposed to be on a no/low-buy (did I ever mention that my makeup collection tripled within the year that I discovered MMU? Yeaaaaaaah. That's why. I need to sort out what it is that I really use and like, and pretty much only buy the must-haves, and new tubes of mascara for a while), and I barely use what I have. So I'm thinking of doing something like what's going on at Painted Ladies with their 365 Days of Eyeshadow. Maybe that'll give me some reason to actually wear some of the shadows I have - I need to take pictures for the blog!
- My sad attempts at trying to review Arcana perfume oils and BPAL perfume oils
- book reviews are eventually coming because I want to natter on about books. However, I just spent a month unable to do anything and even finishing a single book took me a week (it was about the length of a category romance. Those things usually take me less than an hour), so again, I'm still trying to get back into actually reading, let alone babbling about stuff in the books.
- Kindle review!
- Stuff. Other stuff. I can't think of precisely what right now, but there are other stuff that I eventually get around to post.
- an About page. I really should do that. Like. Really.

But yeah. I haven't entirely disappeared, just... went quiet for a while. But I'm mostly back. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment