Monday, May 23, 2011

I've moved!

I suppose there's no better time to post this - I just wanted to wait until my domain address* was definitely working.

I moved over to Wordpress (I just liked it better, always have, actually - I'm still not sure why I ended up here anyway). The hiccups that Blogger's been having lately didn't make me too happy with blogging here. I'm still getting things settled there and I have yet to put up any new posts (but I'm working on them so, soon! Very soon. As in, I hope by late tomorrow, because that's nearly a week and a half with nothing new. Whoops). Also, I need to figure out how to get Google Friend Connect going on there - I know there's a way. Okay, so researching it now, I can't do it since I have an upgraded Wordpress.com site and not Wordpress.org site. Booo. They need something similar to it. :/ (And I still have to set up my blogroll, too. AUGH.)

Anyway - new address is
http://www.forthefading.net,
if you're still interested in following me. :D (I finally got BlogLovin set up on there!)

I plan on expanding FTF.net a bit more (not just makeup and books - I'm actually working on a review right this very second for a book I love, so I didn't forget that part at all - but also fitness and one of these centuries, I'll probably get into fashion/style as I learn more about it and attempt to . And some techy stuff too - I have too many video games and programs I want to gush about. And etcetera and so forth). So I guess it's more of a general life blog? With lots of appearances of makeup (because I just like it too much for it not to be a focus)? Something like that. I still haven't clearly worked out everything yet.

But yeah. I've moved. Things are still getting sorted out over there but I'm working at it. :D :D Come visit me over at forthefading.net if you so wish! 8D


* - YOU GUYS I BOUGHT A DOMAIN ADDRESS. I'VE HAD WEBSITES FOR YEARS AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE MY VERY OWN CUTE SHORT LITTLE ADDRESS THAT DOESN'T HAVE SOMETHING EXTRA APPENDED TO IT!
** - yeah, I'm very easily amused.


LONGEST POST ABOUT BLOG MOVING EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment